Currently, the EA supports operation with the following data:
- The ratio of buyers and sellers (Position Ratio). This is the ratio of clients who have a buying and selling net position.
- OrderBook or Open Orders. It is a histogram that shows the distribution of limit and stop orders by price levels. The limit orders include the Buy Limit orders and Take Profit levels. The stop orders include the Sell Limit orders and Stop Loss.
- Position book or Open Positions. This histogram shows the distribution of prices, at which the active position of traders were opened at the time the histogram was formed.
The above information is available for 16 instruments: AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD, XAGUSD.
The history data is available for all instruments. The minimum step of history data is 20 minutes.
Previously downloaded data is available to the indicators without running the EA, therefore, if the history data is present, you can test the strategies using the OandaXindicator in the standard strategy tester.
If multiple instances of the EA are launched in the terminal, only one of them will download and display summary table, the others will only display the Order (Position) Book, if that is specified in the settings.
- History depth to download - time interval to download data for instruments that do not have downloaded history yet. If there is history, the data will be downloaded starting from time of latest available data;
- Debug Mode - in this mode, additional messages are displayed in the terminal. This setting is to facilitate the search for bugs with your help;
- Show Status Table - display the summary status table. It displays the tasks processed by the EA, their type, instrument, status of the last download attempt and interval of the last downloaded history;
- Download history from exact date - if you need very deep history, set to True and specify Exact Date, if the History depth to download setting is not sufficient. The 'Market Depth' can take a significant amount of space, so when downloading deep history, it is necessary to understand that it is large (really large) amount of traffic, and this takes time;
- Exact Date - date to download data from.
- Draw Indicator Image - if True, draw the most recent histogram;
- Use Custom Instrument - True, if you have non-standard instrument names or if you need to display a histogram of another instrument on the chart;
- Custom Instrument Name - instrument name in the format of Oanda FxLabs. For EURUSD - EUR_USD, for Gold, XAUUSD - XAU_USD, for Silver, XAGUSD - XAG_USD;
- Server UTC Time Offset - time zone of your server relative to UTC;
- Show Histogram Cumulative - if True, draw cumulative histogram, i.e. the values of previous levels are added to each subsequent level;
- Show Histogram Difference - if True, display difference horizontal, i.e. display not buy or sell levels for the horizontal level, but their difference. Also, it works for the cumulative mode.
- Show Orders (Positions if False) - if True, display histogram of orders, if False, display histogram of positions, i.e. level distribution of the prices the current positions were opened at.